Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Project 365 - New View




Today makes the first full month that I've taken a picture daily for Project 365. I have to say that it's been a lot of fun! I can't believe how fun it is to look back and just how much occurs over the course of a month. It's also been handy to look back and remind myself of a particular date of an event.

Today's picture is a new view of our backyard from our deck. I say new because we cut down two very large arborvitae. We have been talking about cutting them down for awhile to create a view of the back yard when we have dinner on the back deck. We just never got around to it. Following the burglary we had, the decision was easy. The arborvitae entirely blocked the view of the back door that was broken in to.

I'm sorry for several reasons that we did not do this earlier - especially when I see the nice view that I always knew was there but never did anything about.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So pretty...it looks like a park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like an entirely different yard, except of course the beautiful plants and stunning flowers. I shall look forward to having dinner on the deck next (oops) actually this month.
    BL

    ReplyDelete