Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365 - Seattle University





I had a meeting today at Seattle and was early enough to have time to walk around the campus beforehand. I've not walked around campus for a long time and was reminded of how beautiful it is especially this time of year. I thought a lot about my sister Rose who graduated from the SU School of Nursing. I was meeting with the director of one of their counseling programs about collaborating on a project with King County related to workforce development for substance abuse counselors.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Your meeting sounds interesting. Hope it leads to good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of your sister Rose was a cool thing. Remember how proud we were and are the incredible strong woman that she is! She the oldest daughter; you the oldest son! Both incredible people. I am a blessed Mom

    ReplyDelete