Friday, June 25, 2010

Project 365 - Byran





My work life changed recently in that my assistant for the past 8 years retired after 23 years working for King County. Her replacement is Bryan - pictured here with the lunch we were all treated to since Byran was working with a new vendor to cater our meetings - I wish I could remember their name because I would give them a plug - the food was excellent! It's a lot of fun working with Bryan - he is funny as hell and does an excellent job!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love your 365 app,it is almost like talking to you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bryan and Jim looks like you both came out winners! Bryan you are lucky to have a position as Jim's assistant, for he is one terrific guy!
    I have known him since his conception!
    Warmly Jim's Mom

    ReplyDelete