Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Project 365 - Bad Day



It's unfortunate but the reality is that when you are documenting your year in pictures not every day is going to be great. Today is one of those days. What does one do while waiting for the police to arrive? Well for me it's blog. I got home today a little early because I had an appointment that I needed to go to and the first thing I noticed was an open door that we usually shut to secure the dog. Since I left the house first today I figured Kent must have left it open. That's when I noticed several items gone and that the back door had been pried open. I'm not going to go into what's missing for various reasons. I am grateful that our dog was not harmed. Other than that I'm pissed and a little upset.

Jim

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy - I hope all is OK! You should get an alarm system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rat bastards! I am so relieved that everyone is okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO...I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they catch the person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God neither of you were at home at the time, and Toby was unhurt.
    love Mom

    ReplyDelete