Saturday, June 12, 2010

Project 365 - Race Day - Sound to Narrows




Race Day! One of the great things about running is the eye candy! These two were especially noticable today as Kent and I ran the Sound to Narrows 12k in Tacoma. First time to run this race for both of us. There were a lot of hills which was good training. I ran at a 7:25 pace - which I feel pretty good about. Best of all since I ran today which is normally my off day - I have two days in a row of no running - my legs can use the rest! BTW - finally a beautiful day in Seattle - going to be about 80 today! Love it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Well it's raining here where temps are on average 85. Anyways - those guys have a great pair of as&e&.

    Enjoy your days off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So random that I found this picture! This is by boyfriends butt!

    ReplyDelete