Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project 365 - Julia Keefe


Today's picture was very close to being a picture of the Washington State Capitol building in Olympia. I was in Olympia earlier in the day for a dental appointment (I'll have to tell you about my dentist and dental hygienist sometime - best ever and I've been going there for 20 years). I went for a run around Capitol Lake following my appointment and the sun was shining - it was raining and their were big black clouds mixed with sunny skies - striking! I decided that although the picture was beautiful I'd wait since I am in Olympia frequently and I'd save the Capitol picture for another day.

I'm glad I did since I ended the day attending a jazz concert to benefit and celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Seattle Indian Health Board. They featured Julia Keefe a jazz vocalist in a fantastic concert. As you can see I had front row seats! Be on the lookout for this young lady - she's going to go places! What a great event!

Later -

Jim


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment