Monday, June 28, 2010

Project 365 - Seattle Pride with my Husband





I'm a day late in posting my picture of the day for yesterday with all the pride festivities and all. We had a great time at the parade with several friends joining us if the event for the first time! My sister Midge, Jay and Jennifer, Sean and Barbara, Mary and Tom and then Mike, Keith, Bill and a few other friends of Mike's. I will be posting pictures soon of our event. I'll also have to tell you about the voting cards - I learned this from my friend Cheryl (miss you!) and the parade has never been the same since! You'd be surprised what a drag queen will do for a 10!

Halarious!

Have a great Monday!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Great Picture! Can't wait for pride in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait for the pictures! You must have been very tired after a twenty mile run before going to the parade! One day we will make it up and join you.It was 107% here yesterday! Have a good day and get some rest.
    Love Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete