Monday, June 7, 2010

Project 365

I found a new app. for the iPhone recently that I love, love love - Project 365. It's an app. that you take a picture every day for a year as a way to document your life. I only started doing it last month and already I love the results. It's funny how quickly you forget what happens from week to week I enjoy looking over the pictures that are displayed as a calendar and recall what was going or who I was with at the time.  It's also fun to remember to take a photo daily and them write a brief description.

I thought I'd start posting the pictures that I select on Ground Cover since I'm doing it daily.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I am enjoying taking them and writing about.  It also gives me something to post daily!  Word of caution - in most cases the photo will be taken using my iPhone so quality is not always going to be the best. 

I'll start with last Friday's picture to get things started and then get you up to date through today - give Project 365 a try - it's a great way to document your life, take better photos and have a little fun at the same time!

Photo 1
Project 365  - Friday June 4, 2010




This is a picture of my friends Loretta and Cammy at the Olympia Farmers Market (one of the best in the State). We all hold the same position in different Counties - Loretta, Chelan/Douglas County, Cammy - Snohomish County and me - King County. We had a meeting in Olympia and following the meeting we headed to lunch at Anthony's and then to the market and Cammy picked up some pumpkins.  Afterwards Loretta and I had a little "girlfriend" time and did some shopping before dropping her off a the airport. 

Photo 2
Project 365 - Saturday June 5, 2010


Columbia River Gorge - biking on the  historic Columbia River Highway Trail  - we went to Hood River and then to Portland for the Starlight parade.

Photo 3
Project 365 - Sunday June 6, 2010



Don't I wish I had taken this picture in person on multiple levels - hot guys and football. It doesn't get better than that! Instead - I took this picture at the UW bookstore of a poster they sell. Kent and I were there after seeing a SIFF movie Undertow (excellent) a on a wet Sunday afternoon. Both had completed long runs earlier in the day. Kent 9 and me 20.

Photo 4
Project 365 - Monday June 7, 2010


I don't take the Link-light rail to work often because I've got great bus service but once in awhile for various reasons Kent drops me off and I head in by train. We had slept in on this Monday morning following a very busy weekend.  More daily photos to come!

Later -

Jim

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. The app is a cool idea! Love the pic ofyou on your bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new 365 app, not sure that last post made it, but long & short you deserve a massage, Love you

    ReplyDelete