Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog-a-Birthday wish to Kathy!

It's a blog-a-birthday wishes to my friend Kathy! Happy Happy Birthday! Kathy is my friend who would get voted "most likely to make Jim laugh". I just get around her and get silly and we laugh our asses off! Kathy has been featured in two previous blog posts, Slumber Party with the Girls, and A Visit from Our Friends Kathy, Matt.


This picture of Kathy and I was taken a few years ago while she and Matt and their boys were in town for a visit.

During the course of our friendship which started in 1987, Kathy and I have worked together, traveled together and yes - lived together! I'm not sure why she makes me laugh so much after all she is the someone that convinced me to bungee jump from a railroad bridge in Austria of all places. One of my favorite memories is a road trip we took from Stuttgart Germany to Rome. I learned later that anything she did not know she made up!

I hope you have a wonderful day! I miss you and will see you soon! Please join me in wishing Kathy a Happy, Happy Birthday!

Later -


Jim


P.S - it's also my friend Cheryl's Recovery Birthday today too! Cheryl was featured in October for a Blog-a-Birthday Congratulations Cheryl!

1 comment:

  1. I know I am a little early but Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jim, happy birthday to you! I will always remember your birthday becasue today is Stanley's birthday.

    ReplyDelete