Monday, December 22, 2008

Decorate the Christmas Tree!

Now that I have most of the Christmas "chores" done, I find that I have a lot more time to blog than I thought I would in the days leading up to the actual day. I am scheduled to work today and Tuesday and then will be off work until the January 5, 2009! I am really looking forward to some time off! Work has been hectic and both state and county budgets are a mess. King County balanced it's 2009 budget in part by making all employees take 10 days off without pay next year. The days are spread throughout the year and are mostly attached to holiday's. January 2nd is my first furlough day of 2009.

Anyway.....i hope you enjoy the tree decorating and the many posts I seem to have time for during the holidays!







Later -

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment