Friday, December 19, 2008

Stranded in downtown Seattle!

What a day! First my morning bus never shows up and now that it's time to go home I find out the bus has been canceled! It's a good thing I made it into work there was nobody there - I am surprised how slick the roads and sidewalks are downtown.

I did my good deed for the day by being witness to a hit and run and taking a picture of the car driving away to share with the police. Got to love having a camera in the iPhone!



I took this picture of the Smith Tower while waiting for the bus that never showed up! Downtown Seattle is so nice!

I am sure that this new feature will get old fast but right now I am enjoying it! Part of the challenge of keeping a blog up is finding the time - with this new application I can do much of my posting on the bus!

Later -


Jim

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! You remain The App;e of my eye!

    ReplyDelete