Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blog-a-Birthday wish to my Brother Andy......oh and to me too!

In our family there are seven - yes, seven children. There are four girls and three boys. Where do I fit in to all this you ask? Well, I have four OLDER sisters. Our parents had a multi-year period of pregnancy where they essentially had a child every year for four consecutive years. I've not asked but I assume they were trying for a son and after four years of consecutive girls, they gave up. Then after waiting for five years they have three more children - all boys. We boys were born in the following order - me - followed by Andy 30 minutes later and my brother David a year later.

So yes - if you are following this - I've got a twin brother! Most of you know this of course but this may be news to some of you. So although this is a Birthday Blog to Andy, it's also my birthday as well! As you all know I could go on and on about me......but I won't (hard as it will be) and this Blog -a - Birthday goes out to my younger twin brother Andy!

Andy lives in Williamsport Pennsylvania with his wife Bonnie. They were married a couple of years ago and we had opportunity to go back to their wedding.



This picture was taken in 2006 in Pennsylvania when Andy and Bonnie got married. Please join me in wishing Andy a wonderful 45th! - yes 45th Birthday!


Happy, Happy Birthday!


Have a good one -

Jim

5 comments:

  1. Adam and I wish you both a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jim (and Andy!)
    Hope it's a great day--
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You know what this means...just a month until my birthday. Let's see...how old will I be again? Oh, that's right. Just take your age and subtract NINE years. LOL...IKM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The greatest gift a Mom could have, a Baby Boy one for each arm on this special day. Each unique and special.Proving that it is nature not nurture which determines sexual orientation. their environment started together in the womb. I was blessed with one of each Gay and Straight very few women can be that blessed! Thank you my sons for 45 years of happiness. Love and prayers for a Happy Birthday Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I certainly wish you a great birthday(belated) I must take issue with the Mother comment about the boy for her arm! Although I too was blessed with a boy for each arm, as I recall I am sure I was quite a blessing on the arm too! Just kidding Mom. I know exactly what you meant, and I agress Jim & Andy are both blessings indeed! Love Midge

    ReplyDelete