Friday, December 26, 2008

Updated Final Version of Holiday Pictures 2008!

Okay - I'm done adding pictures to this so you only have to watch it one more time! This one pretty much coves the highlights of holiday season through Christmas evening. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday - if I did not get a chance to talk to you today Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I don't want to get sappy but I am so lucky to have such great family and friends in my life. I appreciate you all very much! It was a pretty magical day opening gifts with snow falling and again having snowfall while we ate Christmas dinner.

I made a prime rib that turned our delicious - I'll have to share the recipe in another post.

Later -

Jim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jim & Kent; we are all lucky to have you two too! Sad to have missed seeing you on The Day, but I'm sure we will catch up when DJ is home. I loved all the pictures, and I would love you to share you prime rib directions, I have never done one and really want to, Happy New year, with love
    Midge, Cats, & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always everything looks perfect! I'm looking forward to the receipe for your prime rib. Mine turned out pretty good. I marinated it in wine for 24 hours before I cooked it.
    I love the way you do things and I love you too! Both of you! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete