Friday, December 19, 2008

View of my office at night!

I am waiting for Kent to pick me up and have been taking pictures. Very cold out this evening! We are supposed to get a more snow tomorrow and high winds. I love winter storms - as long as we do not lose power!

This Abercrombie & Fitch billboard cracks me up! It's prominently displayed as you drive up 4th Ave and changes about every 2-3 months. It's been an Abercrombie billboard for years. Funny thing about it - the building that it's connected to is a big old slum building - the only thing nice about it is the billboard! That's my office to the right in the picture and the Columbia Tower in the background. There's a Starbucks on the 42nd story of the tower that I like to take people to when they are in town.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment