Monday, December 15, 2008

Belated Blog-a-Birthday!

It's a belated blog-a-birthday wish to my nephew Clarence! Happy, Happy Birthday! With so many nieces and nephew's it's hard to keep up with every one's birthday but at our recent sibling's holiday party I learned that Clarence turned 30 on 12/12! Yes - 30! How did that happen! This picture was taken at our holiday party this last weekend! Clarence is pictured here with his daughter "Little Vickie".


Clarence has an incredible life story to tell for a man of 30. He is currently attending classes at Grays Harbor Community College and when he gets his AA degree he plans to transfer to Evergreen!

Clarence - I am so proud of you and the hard work that you have put into your recovery - I am amazed by your story and am inspired by you! I look forward to seeing you continue on your journey.


Please join me in wishing Clarence a Happy, Happy Birthday!
Later -
Jim

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes how proud we are of you! You truly are an amazing man, and I am amazed of what an inspiration you are, and how hard you work to spread the enlightened word.
    You change and improve peoples lives each and everyday, and I continue to learn so much about addiction and recovery.
    with love & pride, Aunt Midge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Clarence, I love you and it goes without saying I am very proud of your hard work and recovery. I hope you will call Nick Stallings and give him some support so he can have a role model to help him with his recovery. Love and prayers Gram

    ReplyDelete