Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Annual Family Christmas Party

Bur..............it's still cold and more snow is on the way! It's 27 degrees out right now and by morning we are supposed to have snow. I'm having dental surgery in Olympia tomorrow - weather permitting! I'll fill you in on that tomorrow.

Now on to the Christmas Party! When we get together as siblings and significant others it's a big group. There are seven children in the family and this year all but one of us made it to the annual siblings party. This year we also had nephews, nieces and their kids at the party. It was a great time! It's funny to see the nieces and nephews all grown up with children of their own - God - I feel old!
This is my nephew Isaiah, niece April and younger brother David. David is April's Father and my oldest sister Rose is the Mother of Isaiah.

This is my sister-in-law Teresa (brother David's Wife) with my sister Vickie.


I love this picture of Teresa peaking her head around the corner in a picture of the next generation! My niece Bette is pictures in the middle - and you have met everyone else!


Another picture of my niece Bette - this one is with her son Gage. He was the life of the party! At the end of the evening when it was time for Kent and I to leave with our dog Toby, Gage threw himself in front of the door so we could not take Toby home! Hilarious!


Kent, my brother David and Jess, April's boyfriend hanging out in the kitchen. Jess and April have been dating for a couple of years - both live in Olympia.

Isaiah and his Mom - my oldest sister Rose. Rose and Isaiah live in Portland.

Isaiah and I in front of the tree in my sister Midge's room. Love your new addition Midge!

April and her cousin Isaiah. Both really great people who have turned into the type of people that I would hang out with! I'm proud of you both!

There are far to many pictures to post them all - and frankly some were just not the best pictures! I just wanted to share a few and give you an idea of what our gathering's like. There was a big spread of food and a great time having a gift exchange! We had a great time and it was great to see everyone. Thanks too to Midge for hosting us all - no small task! I hope all of you have a great holiday season - I'm looking forward to next year already! Does anyone know where it will be?

Happy Holidays!

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Nice family, I am so glad you have each other.

    ReplyDelete