Saturday, October 25, 2008

Slumber Party with the Girls!

Okay - I'm going to be 45 years old in a little over a month! Hard to believe! But not matter how old I get, I've discovered that one never gets to old for a good old fashioned slumber party. Activities change as you get older - there was no braiding of the hair (not that we wouldn't have braided his hair!)

or painting toenails (not that I wouldn't do it!) Okay - I admit, I've done that but it was for Pride weekend!

- only lots of laughter and great conversation!

Like I said in my earlier post - Matt left and took the boys back to Virgina and Kathy stayed on for an extra night with us before she went off to her conference. In the mean time my work wife Loretta flew in from Wenatchee and spent the night as well. She and I needed to attend a retirement party for the State Director of the Division of Alcohol and Substance Abuse. I call Loretta my work wife because for the last two years we have been co-chairing the statewide association for County Coordinators. I could not have done it without her! We have had a lot of fun traveling the state and chairing the meetings.
Advice from me - never get to old to have slumber parties with your friends! I am already planning my next one!
Have a good one -
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment