Friday, October 10, 2008

Blog-a-Birthday Wish to Our Friend Diane Hettinger!

October is a busy month for birthdays! Today's Blog-a-Birthday wish goes out to our friend Diane! Happy, Happy Birthday Diane! Diane, her husband Buzz and daughter Barbara have become an extension of our family. I first met Diane in 1989 -when we first stated working together at St. Peter Hospital in Olympia. I still find it interesting how some people you meet touch your life and become a permanent part of it. I will be forever grateful that Diane, Buzz and Barbara are a part of our life.





The above picture was taken in Charlottesville VA. following Barb's graduation from Medical School.



Diane and Buzz have both since retired. Diane has become a Hospice volunteer since she retired. The picture below was taken at Diane's retirement party.





Here's to wishing Diane a wonderful Birthday - please join me by leaving a birthday wish to Diane on the blog! Have a great day Diane - you deserve it!

Here's an add on to this Blog-a-Birthday....Diane has to share.

This one goes out to my friend Nancy's friend and co-worker Jamie - Happy, Happy Birthday Jamie, have a great birthday!


Have a good one -

Jim

5 comments:

  1. Happy Happy birthday Diane; I hope all your wishes come true. Thank you for being such a positive and love filled part of Jim's life. I am proud to share him with you. With Love and friendship Bettylou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day, Diane! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon over the holidays...it's been way too long! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Diane! You and Buzz were always so sweet to me when we worked together at SPCDC. I've missed you! Love, Kim (Murphy) Manus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Diane. Also, a big aloha to you Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out on my Birthday!!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete