Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Blog-a-Birthday to.... Mike Bordner

This is the second day in a row for a blog a birthday (and just so you know......there is another one tomorrow!)

This blog-a-birthday wish goes out to our friend Mike. Kent and Mike were friends long before Kent and I got together and oddly enough (and such a small world) I actually met Mike before I met Kent.

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday season, I thought it would be appropriate to share a picture of Mike from our last holiday party! Santa made a surprise visit! Mike is the guy on the far right of this picture. We will be taking a trip to southern California next month with Mike for a Husky football game and then a quick trip to Palm Springs.

Please join me in wishing Mike a very Happy Birthday!

Have a good one Mike!

Later -

Jim and Kent

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mike! Hope all your wishes come true!
    Warmly Bettylou ( AKA Jim's Mom)

    ReplyDelete