Saturday, October 11, 2008

Retro Song of the day!

As you can see I've added a new feature to the blog - Music that I'm listening to right now. To keep it interesting I thought I would add a daily retro song of the day. So each time you visit the blog be sure to check out the retro song of the day!



Yesterday's retro hit was the 1980 hit from Divo - Whip It.



I was a sophomore in high school when this song came out. Sorry - it's already gone from the playlist and the new retro song of the day is in it's place. The retro song of the day will always be the first song on the playlist.


Today's retro song of the day is a bit more recent from 1992 - "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

Let me know if there is a retro song you would love to hear!


Remember to check it out each time you visit. Just turn on the sound and be taken back - you'll feel years younger!


Have a good one and enjoy!


Jim

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mickey, You're so Fine, You're so Fine, You Blow My Mine :-)

    ReplyDelete