Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let me Introduce you to my Godchildren!

I'll start by introducing you to their Mom. I first met my friend Nancy in the early 90's. This is a recent picture of Nancy pictured here with their dog Bella. We worked in the same building - she for the School District and me for St. Peter Hospital, providing substance abuse treatment for kids. We quickly became great friends! I still remember the days in Olympia when we would go out for coffee and spend hours just visiting and hanging out! I miss those days!

Imagine how honored I was when she and her husband Paul asked me to be the Godfather to their two children Emily and Will along with their Aunt Susan. I have to say - that it has been one of the greatest honors of my life!

I spent the afternoon with them recently and wanted to share a few pictures. I know this sounds totally biased but they are the the greatest kids. I consider myself very lucky!



Emily is a freshmen in high school (totally hard to believe!) She is pictured here preforming a private piano recital in their living room! She is so talented!


Will just started middle school and is in the sixth grade this year. He recently started taking guitar lessons - he is a great guitar player!


Here - the two of them are hanging out in the fort that they built with their Dad outside Emily's room.

Here's to Emily and Will - two of the greatest Godchildren ever! Love you guys!

See you soon for another afternoon of hanging out -
Uncle Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment