Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Kent and I are headed out of town today to Southern California to see USC play the Huskies. We don't have much hope of winning since USC is favored by over 40 points! But with the firing of Head coach Ty Willingham this past Monday, we are headed into this game with a new outlook so anything could happen.

We are going to the game with several friends from the Seattle area who are all headed south for the weekend for some sunshine! Once the game is over on Saturday we are heading to Palm Springs for a couple days - the Palm Springs pride parade is Sunday - should be a fun weekend. I'll post pictures when we return.

In the mean time I thought I would post a few pictures of dogs dressed for Halloween.
While not in costume - this is our dog Toby celebrating Halloween in his own way!

This is Kent's sister's dog Daisy dressed for Halloween last year! Hilarious!

The rest of these are random dogs sent to me by my friend Kim - I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

Have a great Halloween and weekend!

Later -

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment