Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog-a-Birthday wish to my friend Nancy!

Happy, Happy Birthday to my friend Nancy! I've recently posted to the blog about Nancy as she is the Mother to my Godchildren Emily and Will. Nancy and I are just over a month apart in age so each year she breaks the ground and blazes forward just ahead of me! Thanks Nancy!

This picture was taken last year at our annual Christmas party - Santa crashed the party! Nancy is one of my most photogenic friends - I've never seen a bad picture of her! In honor of Nancy - a little jiggle that I learned from her and her sister Susan -

Nancy - wonderful Nancy - glorious Nancy - marvelous Nancy - what a wonderful world it is because of Nancy!


Please join me in wising Nancy a wonderful Birthday!

Have a god one Nancy - I am so glad we are friends and that we will always be a part of each others life!

Jim

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nancy! I hope it is wonderful! I am so happy that Jim has such wonderful and diverse friendships! I know he is lying about your ages though, because there is no way I am old enough to be the mother of "gulp" did he say 45???? That would make his sister 53 ! Naw I don't think so! Happy 30th Nancy hope it's a good one! Love Jim's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Nancy! You don't look a day over 29! Just don't bring your kids out in public...that will blow your cover for sure!

    ReplyDelete