Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Blog-a-Birthday Friday!

I’ve already told you that I’m terrible about getting birthday cards out in the mail which is one of the reasons that I like having the blog!

There are some people that touch your life in such a special way that regardless of how far they move away and how infrequent the conversation - you know will always be a part of your life.

Today’s Blog-a-Birthday goes out to one such person. My friend Cheryl! Happy, Happy Birthday Cheryl! I miss you! This picture was taken several years ago when Kent and I went for a visit while Cheryl and Bobby were still living in Indiana.



Cheryl and I first meet each other in 1989 when I went to work at St. Peter Hospital in Olympia. She’s been my co-worker and my boss at different times but she has always she’s been my friend!

Swimming in Puget Sound, Wholesale Heaven, the day after Thanksgiving shopping, talking endlessly on the phone (after we worked together all day), critiquing the gowns while watching beauty pageants – I could go on and on……


Cheryl has two sister – Lori and Gayle – I used to see them all more often than I do now. I miss them all terribly. One of these days they are going to be vacationing someplace and having a girls weekend and I am going to crash the party! I’ve been threatening this for years!

Cheryl and Bobby now live in Florida. I can't wait to visit!

Cheryl – I miss you, think of you all the time and am grateful that you are my friend!


Please join me in wishing Cheryl a wonderful Birthday!

Have a great day!

Jim

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday blog has made my birthday a very special one. Speaking of special, I am so glad you are such a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cheryl! I have heard many good things about you!

    ReplyDelete