Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Friend Megan

Well perhaps it's a bit misleading to call her our friend - but a few years ago - Kent and I had opportunity to spend the evening with Megan Mullally and a few of our friends when she was in town for a concert. It was a great evening of fun and laughter! Send me pictures of your brush with fame and I'll post them.



I've not had the opportunity to talk about my obsession with Lucille Ball and my Lucy collection - I'll save it for another post. But it used to be that when I'm at home just hanging out and wanted a TV show playing in the background (we have a TV in every room of our house - yet another post) - I'd put on an old episode of - I Love Lucy. While I still love Lucy - now I frequently put on old episodes of Will and Grace. Some of them are so funny! I especially love the episodes with Beverly Leslie!

Karen to Beverly Leslie - "Well, well well Beverly Leslie, what are you doing later tonight honey? I'm having a few friends over for a game of Monopoly, and I'm missing one of the pieces. Hilarious!

This is one of my guilty pleasures - what's yours?

Later -

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell anyone but I watch Bonanza almost daily at 5:00 followed by Lavern and Shirley then I love Lucy. The Ricardos' and the Mertzs' are on their road trip to Hollywood. This is the "don't tell" show...I watch Janice Dickenson. OMG! I can't stand her but I can't help myself from watching her show. I need an interention!

    ReplyDelete