Friday, September 26, 2008

Isaiah - Bolg - a - Birthday!

It's yet another Blog-a-Birthday and this time it goes out to my nephew Isaiah! Happy, Happy, Birthday Isaiah!


If you are thinking that you have seen this picture before - you are correct. This picture was taken at Sam and Adam's wedding this past June and I used it in a recent Birthday Blog to my sister Rose, Isaiah's Mom.


For such a young man Isaiah has an incredible and courageous story. I could not be more proud!


Please join me in wishing him a happy birthday!

Have a good one -

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Isiah; Your Gram joins Uncle Jim in being very proud of the person you have been,who you are,and who you yet shall be. You are a landmark of courage and determination, and an asset to our rather remarkable family. Happy Birthday with much love and many prayers Gram

    ReplyDelete