Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lake Chelan Marathon Today!

We are in Wenatchee for the Lake Chelan Marathon which starts at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. The course map is below - as you can see it is along the lake the entire way which makes for a very scenic run! I'm looking forward to it! Looks like cool weather with clouds - perfect!

I am not expecting to break any course records and will he happy to complete in 4 hours. Kent will be running his second half marathon as the same time. Both of us should be done by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. Wish us luck!

Later -

Jim

P.S - My friend Gayle is getting married today and I had to miss the wedding! I love weddings so I am really bummed! Good luck Gail - wish I could be there! Congratulation!

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun run. I'm in Oregon. Ducks went down at home to Boise State. And UCLA lost again too.

    ReplyDelete