Friday, September 26, 2008

Cupcake Bowls

Okay - I hate to bring it up but - it's the time of year to start thinking about Christmas shopping. I thought I would share a few of the things that I think would make great gifts this holiday season!

These cute Cupcake Bowls are my first find. I saw then in the Seattle PI - very cute and affordable! You can use them to store just about anything. Cupcakes are everywhere these days and all the rage - I think it would be a fun gift to put a real cupcake packaged inside one of these bowls as a unique playful gift. Who know......one might be coming your way!

Manufacturer: Wetter Indochine Location: Vietnam Description: Even though you can't eat them, these delectable bowls are just as sweet as the real thing. Removable lid and lacquer gloss finish. Material: Traditional lacquer Colors. Size: 3.5"h x 3.25d"





You can find them at Rose and Radish. If you have some great gift ideas you would like to share send them my way and I will post then for all to see.

Have a good one -

Jim

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! The only think I like more than eating cupcakes is giving them! Did you see the cupcake wrapping paper on that site, too? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete