Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Peggy's Place

It's funny how people connect. We come in contact everyday with so many different people and out of all the people we come in contact with everyday we narrow down the one's we want to hangout with to a much smaller group. I love asking people how they know each other, school, work, family - all common answers.

This last weekend we had went to our friend Peggy's house (Peggy, from a recent Blog-a-Birthday) and had a summer gathering to celebrate Peggy's birthday. Peggy can always be counted on for putting together a nice gathering. She has a great house and has done a lot of work on it since she move in. I wish I had gotten more pictures. I was not feeling well so I was not as social as usual and did not get as many pictures as I would have liked.


Anyway I thought I would share a few pictures. As you can see we had a lot of food - which went over well! The asparagus wrapped in bacon was made by my friend Jennifer - yummy!

Peggy has a wonderful backyard! Perfect for hanging out! Thanks for having us over Peggy!


It's great to have such great friends! Thanks for having us over Peggy! Your the best!

Have a good one!

Later -

Jim


1 comment:

  1. These are great photos! You really captured the feel of the evening. And the food was great!

    ReplyDelete