Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blog-a-Postcard!

Well - I've got Bolg-a-Birthday and now I've come up with Blog-a-Postcard! Every time someone sends us a postcard, I am going to scan it and share with everyone. I love receiving postcards from family and friends when they travel even if I am terrible about sending them myself. So - next time you are on a trip drop us a line and we'll share it with everyone else.

This on is from my Mom and Dad. They just got back from spending a few days at Lake Tahoe. If you have never been it's definitely a beautiful place worth checking out. Kent and I love going to Secret Cove - our favorite Beach.

Posted by Picasa

This morning I got a good taste of what the Marathon on 9/20 will be like. It's here in Lake Chelan and this morning I had an 18 mile training run to do much of it along the route of the marathon. We are having a great time and starting to get into the relation mode.

Kent's sister and brother-in-law Tony are coming up for the day - should be nice. Have a great Sunday! P.S - there is some weird formatting thing going on with this computer and as opposed to spending a great deal of time trying to figure it out - I am going to let it go! This is good progress for me!

Later,

Jim




1 comment:

  1. "Relation mode?" That's a bit too much information, dontcha think? Oh, do you mean, "vacation mode?" That would make more sense. Ah, must be that "formatting" thing again. IKM.

    ReplyDelete