Sunday, August 17, 2008

David Beckham Loves Me!

I knew that would get your attention! And I have the pictures to prove it! Who would have thought - I just happen to run across this picture of him and there I was! The conversation goes like this - "I'm flattered David, but Kent and I are very happy together!" (I'll just dream about you!)



Okay, sorry I got distracted - is it warm in here?!....LOL. Back to David and I. Well I've got good news - David Beckham loves you too!
Have you ever had that experience where someone tells you about a website that practically takes over your life for a few days. That's what happened when my friend Jennifer sent me a picture from Photofunia. I spent hours creating various hilarious pictures! Imagine each of you tattooed on David Beckham - trust me I've seen it - I've got a copy - and you never know when it's going to show up! Bill, be on the lookout - because David loves you too!

The site is very easy to use - I thought I would share a sample of my "collection".


As I've mentioned before - I'm famous for the self portraits - I could not let the opportunity to pass without creating at least one Photofunia self portrait. Kara and I were goofing off at her graduation!


"I'm looking for my long lost sister, has anybody seen her" LOL.......this picture cracks me up every time I see it! Since our friend Harriett does not have a computer I'm pretty safe! Like the David Beckham picture I've got several versions of this one too! James Koch has already seen his! Jennifer sent me one with me - they are so funny. I love when you show them to someone and there focused on the old guy "who's that". Cracks me up!


"Cisco Morris Loves Me"...LOL....Definitly does not have the same ring to it and I can assure you that there will be no dreams involved! BTW - factoid, did you know, Cisco and I are the same height (stop laughing Jennifer). Actually I may be 1/4 inch taller! Imagine Cisco and I tattooed on David Beckham - Hilarious, and yes, Ive got one! The picture of Cisco and I was taken at the 2007 King County Master Gardener Plant Sale.


Okay last one (for today, there are just too good) This one is very sweet. Me and Santa - I wonder how old I was? I can tell you that I still believed in Santa when this picture was taken - momories are funny....... Makes me think of my Mom. (Hi Mom - I'll call you later!)

Okay - off to start the rest of my day. Heading to our friend Peggy's later for a summer gathering. I hope you enjoy and visit Photofunia and create some pictures for yourself. Send me a few and I'll post them!

Take a minute and take my poll and let me know what you think about the changes I've made to my blog.

Have a good one -

Jim

1 comment:

  1. I think Cisco is slightly taller - but only because of his hair! I like the changes to your Blog. I viewed it while it was still "in process" and got worried (see previous comment). But now that you've completed the change, it looks great! Especially like the green background color and new widgets. See you later at Peggy's!

    ReplyDelete