Thursday, August 28, 2008

Overheard - A women confides to a friend in Starbucks:

"he said he likes my lips".

Hilarious! I had my headset in but was not listening to any music at the time! Let's just say I heard enough to know she was not talking about her smile!

It's our last day of vacation at the lake! We are ready to go pick up Toby and take him home. We pick him up tomorrow morning and head home - pack and head to Eugene for the first Husky football game of the year!

Have a good one -

Jim

2 comments:

  1. I guess you got a little more than an Americano on that morning! Can you say TMI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I have enjoyed your Blogg a lot I can see I will, back off for a while during football season! I'm glad you enjoy it, however Just seeing a lot of boys pushing eachother around and hurting one another is not my idea of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete