Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here Comes the Bride

The great thing about blogging is that there is never a lack of things to write about! This is especially true when you come from a big family - there's always something going on or someone to talk about :-)! We've had two big family event's this summer - our niece Kara's graduation from high school (slide show posted on blog) and our nephew Adam's marriage to Sam. The wedding took place on 06-07-08 in Portland Oregon. With their permission, I'm posting a few of the pictures that their photographer posted on his website. There are some incredibly beautiful pictures. It's helps when you start with such a handsome couple!

Adam - waiting for his beautiful Bride to make her appearance!

Sam and her Father making their way down the aisle. I love the black and white effect of these pictures!

The happy couple! The collage of pictures really tells a story of the connection between these two!

Adam's Grandmother - my Mom was the officiant of the wedding. I loved the part when Mom shared things that both Sam and Adam had written to each other. I cried like a baby! I always cry at weddings - in this case (Sam) - I was definitely not alone!

The bridesmaid's were an especially fun group! They looked beautiful in their simple brown bridesmaid dresses. I could have partied all night with them! - Sorry I did not make it out after the wedding, girls - I'm still bummed!

The groomsmen were a handsome bunch! Adam and his brother William both makes great connections with people that last a lifetime and it was appartent with this group of guys.

Another great black and white shot!

Sam has simple elegant taste and it showed throughout the wedding from the flowers to the table setting's - it was an incredibly beautiful event. I have to say the paella was a highlight for me!

Great evening of dancing, family, friends and great music!

Sam is a beautiful women and was an incredibly beautiful bride. Okay - Adam can saw it because he is the husband - I get to say it because I'm the gay Uncle - she's hot!

Together they make a very happy and handsome couple!

Finally a couple of especially beautiful pictures that, that I think really captures the love between these two!
Thanks Sam and Adam for inviting us and for hosting such an wonderful event! I hope that those of you who were not able to be at the wedding enjoy these picture - whether you know Sam and Adam or not! If you don't know them - it's too bad - they are the kind of people that you would really like!

Have a good one - Jim

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding. Very good looking Officiant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Mom - just because you sign in as "anonymous" does not mean we can't tell you left this comment! Although both comments are true!:-)

    ReplyDelete