Friday, July 2, 2010

Project 365 - Security Shot



This picture although not very clear, cracks me up! Following the burglary we had last month we installed a security system and this picture was snapped by the camera in the garage today when Kent got home from work.  I love how he grabbed Toby and waved to the camera knowing that I would get an email with the picture. We can actually watch streaming video on our iPhone or computer, have it send still shots by email throughout the day and it is motion sensitive in that it snaps a picture and emails you if it picks up any motion. It's pretty cool. I feel much better having a security system installed! 

I'll spare you the picture but I've already mooned Kent via security camera - IKM!

Jim


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hmm so we can't get by with having a big party while you are gone? Bummer!

    ReplyDelete