Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Project 365 - Julia Child's Kitchen





What a day! It started with Kent and I parting ways - he heading home to Seattle and staying on for my meetings with the Reclaiming Futures National Project Office and representatives from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration and the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delequency Programs.

I went for an amazing 16 mile run this morning along Rock Creek Park. I saw several amazing things - several wild deer, elephants, and giant pandas! I have always wanted to go to the National Zoo but I've just never made it until this morning. I ran the entire grounds as a part of my run.

I moved to my new hotel and then went out on my own to see a few things before heading to our evening kick off dinner.




I took in the Smithsonian Native American Museum and the National Botanical Garden and finally the Kitchen of Julia Child at the museum of American History which becomes my picture of the day.

Later -

Jim



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I need to start running again...But I also wanted to pop in and say THX for the kind words you had for me during this difficult time for me...Big love to you man! xo

    ReplyDelete