Sunday, May 30, 2010

Redding California

Just took in a 16 mile run that started at the beautiful Sundial Bridge in Redding.


There is a great trail system in the are that follows along the Sacramento river. If you are ever in the area it's worth the time to check it out. Once I'm back home I'll ad a link and more information on the trail and Sundial bridge.

The birthday party for my Mom went well - I saw a lot of people I've not seen for years. I'll post more about that later.

Absolutly beautiful weather here sunny and low 80's! Head back to the crappy weather of Seattle tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday.

Later -

Jim

Later -


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that trail and the scenery looks so peaceful. 16 miles? Wow - I can't run that much in one shot - the most I did was about 6 miles.

    ReplyDelete