Sunday, May 16, 2010

Capital City Marathon

It's 5:47am and I am heading to Olympia for the Capital City Marathon! As usual I am running a little late - packet pick-up begins this morning at 6am and the race starts at 7am. Cutting it a bit close - hope there is no traffic!

I feel pretty good this morning - I spent all day yesterday working in the yard and felt pretty tired at the end if the day but after a good nights sleep I'm ready to run!

Glad this is a training run that I can take nice and slow - just another Sunday long run on the road to the Gay Games in Cologne this August!

Wish me luck!

Jim


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Have a great run - you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it went well and sorry we couldn't make it...the sleepover birthday weekend wore us out! There is no way we could have been anywhere at that time in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a great run. Great time. Look out all Germany here comes Jim. Remember a part of your ancestry is from Germany. It was Your great great great Grandfather who migrated here to California from Prussia which is a part of Germany. Looking forward to seeing you soon. I am very proud of you as always. Much love and many prayers Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a little late to wish you good luck but I hope you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to the race report :)

    ReplyDelete