Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Wishes


Happy Birthday to my sister Vicki who turns 50 today! Where did the time go. It seems like a short time ago that were were sharing secrets and confiding in one another. I know we don't get to see each other as much as we would both like but I miss you and think of you often! Happy Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

And last, a quick birthday wish to Olivia who turns five today! Olivia is the daughter of my friends Jay and Jennifer. Seems like just yesterday that Jennifer called me with the news! Have a great birthday Olivia!


Have a great day!

Jim

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to both our sister Vicke and Olivia. We celebrated for 2 weeks leading up to her 50th birthday, now your sisters are 50-51-52-53, when did that happen?

    Watch out Olivia it sneeks up on you, Hi Jennifer & Jay

    Love Midge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Midge!

    Thanks, Jim, for the birthday wishes for Olivia. She is very excited to finally be five years old. I'm not sure what her expectations are, but she told me this weekend that she can now "drink coffee by herself." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am way behind here, forgive me Vicke and Oliva for being late in wishing you a happy birthday! I was just looking at a picture, two of them actually of me and Oliva one when she was just learning to walk and one at the Plant sale when she was about three? We need a new picture together Oliva maybe we can have one taken at Star bucks while we are dringing our coffee! Jim did Midge say you have sisters who are 50-51-52-53? Who is their Mother? I'm sure I don't have daughters that old. Jennifer and Jay Hello it has been to long since I have seen you.
    Vickemouse do you know 50 is a half a century? I love you Mouse hope your birthday was wonderful.
    Love Mom, Bettylou

    ReplyDelete