Thursday, May 21, 2009

California Road Trip

We love road trips! Kent and I are headed to Northern California to see my parents who live just south of Redding in Anderson CA. I am not really sure what it is that makes us enjoy road trips so much but we do! We once flew to Florida rented a car and drove cross country - I have very fond memories of that trip. We keep a map in our office at home with all the road trips we have taken identified by pins marking the route.



We later this summer we have a week long driving trip planned over the 4th of July. We are still mapping it out.

This is our first road trip with Toby. As you can see he is having a great time!



We are a little concerned about how he will get along with all the animals that my parents have. I've lost count of the cats but I know of four dogs and three goats. Should make for some great pictures!

We plan to drive as far south to Eugene tonight and then to Anderson the next day. The weather looks perfect and we are looking forward to the visit. I will keep you posted.

Later-

Jim


-- Post on the run from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment