Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blog-a-Birthday Wish to Sylvia!

Today is Kent's Mother's birthday - Happy Birthday Sylvia! This picture was taken several years ago on a visit to New York. We are so lucky to have the support of family and have enjoyed our travels with you. Already looking forward to Lake Chelan this summer!


It was great to see you this past weekend. We hope you have a great birthday filled with all the things you enjoy the most. Make a wish!

Have a great day - please join me in wishing Sylvia a happy, happy, birthday!

Love,

Kent and Jim

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sylvia; Thank you for having a wonderful son who is now my son-inlaw. We are so lucky you and I to have our sons as a wonderful part of our life. You did a wonderful job as a Mom to both your son and daughter. You are a bang up Grandmother also. I guess that makes you one terrific all around woman. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you.
    With love Bettylou and Brant too

    ReplyDelete