Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Boy Toby and more!

Today we had our friends Jay and Jennifer and their daughter Olivia over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a very relaxing day and a great dinner. I thought I would share a few pictures before I head off to bed. Believe it or not I did not end up taking any pictures Kent and I or our guests! I did manage to take several of our boy Toby in his new Thanksgiving outfit.


Is he not the sweetest boy ever! I'll have to do an entire post dedicated to Toby and the story of how we came to adopt him. He's the best dog and so smart! Right now I am teaching him to dance!

This is a picture of the place setting - I love hosting Thanksgiving dinner.



This is a picture of our living room - notice the new pumpkin pillow that I picked up from Romanza Gifts when I was there the other day to get one of the candles that John had recommended. I love it!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that you get a lot of rest tonight for the day of shopping tomorrow! Thanks Jay, Jennifer and Olivia for coming up and for spending your Thanksgiving with us - we had a great time. We are grateful to have you guys in our lives.

Later -

Jim

3 comments:

  1. He is the cutest Granddog I have seen. He looks very dapper in his Thanksgiving duds! Love Mom&Dad too

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I think he has your eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby looks great in stripes! Thanks again for having us for Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was delish and we had a great time!

    ReplyDelete