Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Apple Cup Weekend!

It's been one crappy football season for the Huskies! The only good news is that the Cougars have had an even worse year and we are actually favored to win this game! This could be - I say - could be - the only Husky win of the season. I don't want to get my hopes up anything can happen in the Apple Cup!

I don't want to get my hopes up - but, between to really bad teams - this year the Huskies really are the better bad team! Kent and I are heading out this afternoon after work to Pullman for our first Apple Cup in Pullman. Last year we lost to the Cougars here at Husky stadium - hopefully we can return the favor!


We have been slowly making our way to each of the Pack-10 stadiums, new this year was USC, Oregon and finally Martin Stadium in Pullman. Smallest stadium in the Pac-10. Looking forward to a road trip and a win!

Have a good one - Go Dawgs!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment