Friday, November 14, 2008

Blog - a - Birthday Wish to Our Friend Barb!

Before I get to the blog-a-birthday wish for today - thank you! I've been contacted by so many people that I've had a hard time keeping up with the emails! I've had a record number of visits to my blog in a 24 hour period of over 300 people! Thank for those of you that have sent my blog address to your email lists. Please - please get involved this Saturday!

Now on to something much less political and a lot more fun! A blog-a- birthday wish to our friend Barb! Happy, Happy Birthday Barb!

This picture was taken in 2004 outside of Charlottesville Virgina following Barb's graduation from medical school at the University of Virginia.

Barb is the daughter of our friends Diane and Buzz. She lives in Portland and recently completed her residency. Kent and I have shared a lot of great times with Barb over the years and wish you could all know her. She is one of the nicest, smartest and considerate friend we have! One of my favorite memories is Barb eating cake in Atlantic City - just wait, there will be a posting of that picture Barb!

Please join me in wishing Barb a wonderful , wonderful, blog - a - birthday!

Miss you Barb and hope to see you soon -

Jim and Kent

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Barbara; You are truely an inspiring person and have one of the greatest smiles going! I'm sure your smile puts a lot of patients at ease and comfortable under your professional care. Hope your Birthday is one of your happiest yet. Warmly Bettylou (AKA Jim's Mom)

    ReplyDelete