Friday, December 9, 2011

Shopping, shopping, shopping!

There is no better place in this Country to travel for holiday shopping! And boy today did we make the best of it!

We started the day off with a morning run from the condo in Queens to Manhattan, just shy of Central Park.


I've learned my lesson about locations to stay in New York. The condo is really nice and is only 7 minutes from Grand Central Station but staying in Manhattan is the only way to go!



We went to the newest Apple Store that opened today at Grand Central Station. It was packed! From there we made our way to Bryant Park for more shopping and taking in the sites. We also managed to get some real shopping in at Lord and Taylor. Bill, Kent and I all ended up with new clothes! I even picked up a couple of new scarves!





























Dinner at one of our favorite Mexican places and finally Book of Mormon. It was hilarious!


Basketball and Radio City Music Hall tomorrow. May connect with Cuyler tomorrow before the game.

Later -

Jim



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Once again I had fun and excitement just reading your blogg! The pictures are wonderful and if I wasn't tired from the 425 miles I drove today I would be after reading of all your activity, Have fun tomorrow, and I do hope you connect with Cuyler. Love to all three of you. M&D

    ReplyDelete