Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Okay - I'm Ready!

I think this may well go down officially as the earliest I have ever been prepared for the holidays! I have my friend Jennifer to thank! Because I was going to be in Kansas followed by New York this week I really felt compelled to be ready.

Today was the final push! I got one last gift off to my parents in the mail and all my gifts to Kent and everyone else wrapped.



I spent the rest of the day running errands and hanging out with the dogs. One of which got into $24 worth of salted caramels! I'm not sure which one although I have my suspicions - they all seem fine tonight!



Here are a few more pictures in and around the house.


















Posted using BlogPress from my






Ended the evening going to see the Muppet Movie.


I actually took the above picture in the movie theater! We also watched the last half of the UW and Marquette game. Great close game right to the end when the Huskies lost! Looking forward to seeing them play at Madison Square Garden against Duke on Saturday!

Tomorrow we head to New York!

Later - Jim

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks prefect!{no surprise there} I hope you have a perfect day, every day you are in New York. Wow! Madison Square Garden; I have dreamed of that place since I was a child. I am so lucky that my children are carring out my childhood fantasies! Love You M

    ReplyDelete