Saturday, April 3, 2010

“You're a single lady”… it's okay!

This is the funniest and sweetest video – you have to check this out. I’m not sure what I find more touching the parent’s reaction - which is priceless, or the Dad’s comment to his son when he realizes he’s hurt his feelings – “you're a single lady – it’s ok”. Hilarious and touching at the same time!



Growing up in a family of seven children including four older sisters you can only imagine how many things were said that hurt my feelings or embarrassed me – I’m sure it was completely innocent as in the video but it sure took me back!

Wouldn’t it be great if the reactions we had as kids followed us into adulthood. Imagine if it were perfectly normal as an adult to just have a great big cry when someone hurt your feelings or embarrassed you – I bet we would all be more careful about what we said. I think I’ll try it sometime. Better watch out!

I'm not a single lady but if I were not so happy with my husband - I cold be! Great song and video by the way! Check it out.



Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment