Saturday, April 10, 2010

Messing Around

As you can tell for the last couple weeks I've been playing around with the style of my blog. The challenge I have is that the idea behind my blog is more of a journal than a topic specific site. It's called Ground Cover because I have varied interests and cover various topics - makes it a challenge to find an audience beyond family and friends. One time you visit and I'm writing about Husky sports (more than one of my gay friends have said - "I stopped looking because every time I visited it was about sports"). Next time you check in I'm talking about gardening, then cooking, running, gay rights, travel - you get the point.

It makes it hard to come up with a design that covers all so I went with this one. I'll keep playing with it. Let me know what you think! Have a great Saturday!

I've got a post in progess to update you on my progress in training for the marathon next month in Olympia and running in general - stay tuned!

Later -

Jim

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look and the colors are great! I don't read many of the sports posts but, as a fellow blogger, I know that there is no pleasing all the people all of the time. You just keep posting and we'll jump in where we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not fond of the colors, {too masculine for me they seem to drip testostrone!} but the look is interesting. I only quit checking afer you are in a period of vacation from blogging. Actually you are usually interesting, funny at times and educational all wrapped up in one. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete