Friday, April 30, 2010

Whataburger Field

Well I made it to Houston and after spending the night and going for a very tough 18 mile run, hit the road and made our way to Corpus Christi. I'll fill you in on the run later - let's just say that I'm not used to running in such hot and humid conditions. I was scheduled to run 20 miles but after 18 I was done, done, done! Cindy if you see this - thanks for the suggestion to listen to the Rent Soundtrack - great suggestion and really helped get me to the 18 mile mark. I did find a great trail to run.




Thanks to my new blog friend Rena for the suggestion to get out of town. We decided after dinner to take in a minor league baseball game. Nice evening for a game at Whataburger Field!



I know this is bad but I sometimes can't help myself. I just had to share the picture I just took of one of the fans at the game. Worst comb over ever!


Please stop me if I go to that extreme! I see myself headed that way!

Later -

Jim

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have no words. I'm so thankful I'm a girl with a full head of hair!

    ReplyDelete