Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Picture of the Day

I'm on the bus headed to work and decided to post a random picture - something I may begin doing a bit more frequently. This is a picture of our back patio area that I love so much!




I took this picture from our bedroom window upstairs which is why there is a bit of a glare. When Kent and I bought our house just over 10 years ago this area was nothing but dirt and a weeds. I really like the moss and NW feel to it. Come on over and join me for a cup of coffee!

Kent got home from Japan yesterday - although I love having total control of the remote control for a few days, it's always nice when he gets home. Training is going well - I have a six mile tempo run this morning. Sunday will be the end of the first week of training - then only 15 more! For my Olympia friends come on out and cheer me on in a few weeks when I run the Olympia Marathon - I'd love to see you.

Happy Earth Day!

Jim
-- Post From My iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment