Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lake Days

It's Wednesday night and we just got back from the Ruby Theatre in downtown Chelan. Kent and I have been spending the same week in Lake Chelan for over 10 years and we've never ventured to the movies. We saw Crazy, Stupid, Love. Which I really liked. I think we may have found a new tradition while here! I took the picture of Kent below downtown while waiting to go to the movie.


Yesterday we picked up Toby and Maggie from the kennel and took them on an outing for several hours. We have been bringing Toby to Lake Chelan since we got him over 4 years ago - this was Maggie's first year. Between going to Japan, Alaska and now lake Chelan the poor pups have been in the kennel a lot this summer. We love bringing them to the lake so that mid week we can pick them up and break up their stay. We also took them for a swim in the lake!









Last night we stayed in and had dinner at the condo. I made Cucumber Limes Smashes - a recipe we learned on the cruise.



Sylvia is pictured above on the balcony of the condo before dinner.

I also played my first full 18 holes of golf today! Kent and his Mom and I played at the local course up on the hill. Kent and I took lessons a few years ago but have not done much playing so it was fun to get out and play for four hours! Thanks Mom and Dad for the clubs!

















Tomorrow is our last full day already. We head home on Friday. Looking forward to going on a long run tomorrow morning!

Later - Jim


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment